|Adding a connected STORS Network PC zone can enhance the PC-buying experience within stores by utilizing Wi-Fi connectivity to “light up” each notebook and desktop PC in a centrally managed and controlled STORS Network.
STORS can deliver category and product-specific information targeted to each connected PC. With STORS, each PC can display a comprehensive set of targeted, up-to-date information - including the latest prices and current promotions - in a compelling way that goes well beyond shelf tags, printed materials or un-connected demos.
STORS PC Highlights
- Goes beyond the shelf tag to improve the PC buying experience with detailed product and promotional information customized for each PC
- Promotes larger purchases of technology products and services
- Simplifies the installation and operation of screen programs with centralized management tools (install once, no DVDs!)
- Updates content automatically while tracking compliance and usage
- Delivers sales tools and training for store associates
Since shoppers are often overwhelmed with choices when purchasing new technology, STORS provides new tools to educate shopper at their own pace on the PCs they are considering purchasing. Our experience shows that this dynamic and interactive environment increases the likelihood that customers will purchase the right solutions.
Equipment & Infrastructure
- Connectivity: Utilize existing or newly added Wi-Fi
(STORS utilizes standard HTTP connections)
- Laptops: Use internal Wi-Fi capabilities of the computers
- Desktops: Connect to internet by the addition of a simple USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Shared media library (optional): Add an inexpensive network drive to reduce the volume of downloads to each store